BUSHLAND: LAKE (LAC) EVANS
Saturday to Saturday from Kilo 237 Hydro-Base
EASTMAIN: LAKE CLARKIE, LAKE KAMWAKUSKACH (KAMWAK), AND LAKE PUKUCH
Friday to Friday from Kilo 372 Hydro-Base
PRICE: $2,300.00 (U.S. FUNDS) PER PERSON What is Included:
- Private, clean cabin sleeps 8 comfortably (One party per week)
- Camp caretaker (Guiding available for extra fee)
- 14–16 ft. Lund boats with 20 hp four-stroke Yamaha motors
- Round trip float plane transportation from either Kilo 237 or Kilo 372 Hydro-Base
- Tournament Humminbird Fish Finders
- Life jackets, anchors, nets, swivel seats, cushions
- Electric lighting, refrigerator-freezer with Honda generator
- Propane stove with oven/ BBQ grill/ hot shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with cookware, eating utensils, & coffee pot
- Satellite phone & SSB sideband radio communications
- Unlimited fuel (Subject to change)
What to Take:
- Food for the week
- Quebec fishing license
- Clothing & rain gear
- Personal items: soap, insect repellent, shampoo, etc.
- Fishing gear
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Map of lake
Catch and Release Policy:
All fishing packages have a “No Kill” catch and release policy on Northern Pike and Speckled (Char) Trout. Lake Trout and Walleye less than 3 lbs. may be kept for shore lunch or dinner.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 per person is required to confirm a reservation with the balance due on May 1 of the year booked. Bookings after May 1 require payment in full. One check per party please. Please make checks payable to Bushland Adventures Inc. We appreciate your business.
Your trip is nonrefundable but may be applied to an available date the following year at the Lake Evans and Eastmain facilities. Current prices apply.
Bushland Adventures Inc.’s role in the transportation and outfitting activities is solely one of an intermediary. Therefore, Bushland Adventures Inc. does not assume any responsibility for the actions, oversights, delays, loss of luggage or negligence on the part of Norvik Aviation Inc., or any company which it represents. Bushland Adventures reserve the right to adjust the outfitting activities when required by weather or an “Act of God” and shall not be held liable for any additional expenses, inconveniences and/or damages resulting in delays due to a cause beyond their control. Persons engaging in any activities within these packages do so at their own risk and waive any and all rights whatsoever to make any claims of any nature against Bushland Adventures Inc., or AmeriCree LLC including but not limited to injuries, loss or damage to personal property, loss of time from work, or lost days of participation in the above mentioned activities. Should illness, medical or personal reasons necessitate an evacuation or early departure from the scheduled travel logistics, said evacuation expense will be the sole responsibility of the individuals involved.