LAKE (LAC) EVANS
Saturday to Saturday from Kilo 237 Hydro-Base
PRICE: $2,480.00 (U.S. FUNDS) PER PERSON What is Included:
- Private, clean cabin sleeps 8 comfortably (One party per week)
- Camp caretaker (Guiding available for extra fee)
- 14–16 ft. Lund boats with 20 hp four-stroke Yamaha motors
- Round trip float plane transportation from Kilo 237 Hydro-Base
- Humminbird HELIX 5 and PiranhaMAX 4 Fish Finders
- Life jackets, anchors, nets, swivel seats, cushions
- Electric lighting, refrigerator-freezer with Honda generator
- Propane stove with oven/ BBQ grill/ hot shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with cookware, eating utensils, & coffee pot
- Satellite phone & SSB sideband radio communications
- Unlimited fuel (Subject to change)
What to Take:
- Food for the week
- Quebec fishing license
- Clothing & rain gear
- Personal items: soap, insect repellent, shampoo, etc.
- Fishing gear
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Map of lake
Catch and Release Policy:
All fishing packages have a “No Kill” catch and release policy on Northern Pike and Speckled (Char) Trout. Lake Trout and Walleye less than 3 lbs. may be kept for shore lunch or dinner.
Alaska and New Zealand
Enquire about trips to Alaska and New Zealand from our "Contact Us" page.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required to confirm a reservation with the balance due on April 1st of the year booked. Bookings after April 1st require payment in full. One check per party please. Please make checks payable to William Gilpin. We appreciate your business.
Your trip is nonrefundable but may be applied to an available date the following year at the Lake Evans facilities. Current prices apply. Trip insurance is recommended for all groups in the event you need to cancel. Acquiring trip insurance is the clients responsibility through a third party.
Bushland Adventures role in the transportation and outfitting activities is solely one of an intermediary. Therefore, the outfitter does not assume any responsibility for the actions, oversights, delays, loss of luggage or negligence on the part of Air Tunilik Inc., or any company which it represents. The outfitter reserves the right to adjust the outfitting activities when required by weather or an “Act of God” and shall not be held liable for any additional expenses, inconveniences and/or damages resulting in delays due to a cause beyond their control. Persons engaging in any activities within these packages do so at their own risk and waive any and all rights whatsoever to make any claims of any nature against the outfitter, including but not limited to injuries, loss or damage to personal property, loss of time from work, or lost days of participation in the above mentioned activities. Should illness, medical or personal reasons necessitate an evacuation or early departure from the scheduled travel logistics, said evacuation expense will be the sole responsibility of the individuals involved.